The Bondolino meets all your requirements for a flexible and comfortable baby carrier..
Simple, intuitive and quick.
Suitability and capacity:
- from birth (approx. 3 kg) up to 20 kg
- the Bondolino carrier does not require a neonatal insert (infant insert)
The baby carrier can be used as a front and back carrier.
The Bondolino can be put on very quickly and easily thanks to the velcro on the waistbelt.
The shoulder straps are tied easily with a double knot.
Important for the child:
- flexibly adjustable seat for the ergonomically correct/ optimal squat-spread-position
- padded elements at the leg openings and seat area ensure a comfortable seating position for the child
- for older children the seat can be widened and the length of the back panel can be extended by attaching the hood
Important for the parents:
- by crossing the shoulder straps on your back, the Bondolino is immediately suitable for any height
- ideal for parents that are different in size
- the chest strap can be pulled through the loops at the desired height and knotted (back carrying method)
- comfortably padded, ergonomic shoulder and back straps protect back and neck
- with practical pocket for small items
The Bondolino was created for supporting babies with lower muscle tone. Consult with your doctor before using it in this case. A babywearing consultant can help in these situations too.
The Bondolino is often babywearing consultant’s last choice for crying babies.
Scope of delivery:
Bondolino baby carrier, matching storage bag and step-by-step instructions (German, English, French)
Suitable for carriers with waist measurements from around 65 – 125 cm.
Bondolino plastic cross – sold separately
Outer fabric: 100 % Cotton, tested for harmful substances
Padding of the leg openings: 100 % polyester padding
hook-and-loop fasteners: 100 % Polyamid
Washable up to 40 °C
Don’t use softeners.
Do no spin with more than 1,000 revs.
Do not tumble dry.
The hook-and-loop fasteners of the waist belt and the hood are placed exactly one upon the other before washing.